BMW / MINI Apple CarPlay Activation for ENTRYNAV2 / WAY
VAT Included |
- The headunit must be of the 'WAY' version or a non-nav headunit.
- Buyers need to confirm the WLAN port before making a purchase. This can be accomplished either by disassembling the headunit or scheduling a remote session to remotely check with an ENET cable.
- Introducing a tool for CarPlay enthusiasts! Our new tool is designed to offer better support for CarPlay customers, enabling the retrieval of all necessary information from your HU over ENET.
- Bid farewell to the frustration of incomplete data and say hello to seamless CarPlay integration.
- We recommend that customers send us the information before making a purchase.
- All USA cars are equipped with a WLAN port, while European cars need to be checked.
- ENET Cable
- Windows PC or Mac with Windows (Bootcamp / Parallels / VMware)
- Stable network connection
Procedure for activation:
- Download the app that we'll send you for activation (simple one click App)
- Start the car, then connect ENET cable to your car and computer.
- Launch the app. You will receive a code from us to enter it in the app it's for BMW CarPlay Activation.
- Enter the code
- Click Start
- Wait about 2-3 minutes till everything is finished and enjoy BMW Apple CarPlay FULLSCREEN
- This applies to all non-nav or business navigations on all BMW / MINI cars produced after 2017/2018 (F30 / F32 / F31 / F48 / F39 / F40 / F42 / F54 / F55 / F56 / F60).